Significant service contracts framework
Explains the requirements agencies must comply with in respect of the Significant Services Contracts Framework.
- An agency must submit to MBIE a Significant Service Contracts Framework (SSCF) report.
- Each agency must review and update its SSCF report at least once every six months. An agency may update its SSCF report more often, if appropriate.
- Updated SSCF reports are due to MBIE by 1 March and 1 October each year.
Significant service contracts
Significant service contracts are the important contracts that your agency manages.
These contracts include:
- services that are critically important to the delivery of business objectives of an agency; and
- pose a significant risk and/or significant impact in the event of supplier failure.
If an agency does not identify any significant services contracts, they must submit a nil return to MBIE.
More information can be found on the significant services contracts framework page.