Fair application of time
Explains the fair application of time to all interested suppliers.
- The time period an agency sets for submitting responses must apply to all interested domestic and international suppliers.
- Other than in exceptional circumstances, no supplier can be given more or less time than any other supplier.
- An agency may, in its Notice of Procurement, reserve the right to accept a late response in exceptional circumstances if there is no material prejudice to any other interested supplier. An agency must not accept a late response if:
- there is any risk of collusion on the part of the supplier
- the supplier may have knowledge of the content of any other response
- it would be unfair to any other supplier to accept the late response because the late supplier is given additional time to prepare its response.