What to consider when setting the delivery date for goods, services, or works.
- When identifying or estimating the delivery date for the goods, services or works, an agency should take into account any of the following factors that apply:
- the complexity of the procurement
- how much subcontracting there might be
- a realistic time to produce, stock and transport goods from the point of supply to the delivery address
- a realistic time to deliver services and works given their nature and scope.