Explains requirements for an agency's GETS listing.
- The GETS listing must attach the Notice of Procurement and contain the following information:
- the agency’s name
- the name of the contract opportunity
- the type of procurement process (eg Request for Tender)
- the relevant GETS tender watch code/s
- the deadline for responses from suppliers
- the address for enquiries and the name of the contact person
- a list of any other tender documents that aren’t available on GETS and details of how suppliers can get them.