The current property consultancy services (PCS) contract expires on 19 March 2024. Government Property Group (GPG) are returning to market for the new contract.
A Request for Proposal (RFP) was published via GETS and will stay open until 1 November 2023.
We’ve engaged with the market to help us align our strategy with how the property consultancy industry operates. This has helped us to incorporate wider public value outcomes by:
- increasing access to small and medium providers
- offering the best pricing for quality expertise in property consultancy
- providers supporting agencies to meet their sustainability targets
- making sure the contract is fit-for-purpose across the entire property lifecycle for smart, safe, healthy, sustainable, and inclusive workplaces.
We have also included a new subcategory, property related iwi relationships. The new subcategory facilitates engagement between iwi and Crown agencies. This will ensure that quality engagement occurs with iwi Māori on any property projects that are undertaken.
The new contract includes the following subcategories:
- property planning and advisory
- workplace strategy
- workplace change
- valuation services
- asset management
- property related sustainability services
- property related iwi relationships.
We will keep agencies updated as this tender progresses.