If you’re an agency or a supplier, sign up for our CoLabs. The topics for August are next generation collaborative contracting, Document Builder and sector leadership.
- Tuesday 15 August, 9:00am to 12:00pm – Central Wellington venue
- Monday 21 August, 2:00pm to 3:30pm – Next generation collaborative contracting
- Tuesday 22 August, 10:00am to 11:30am – Document Builder
- Tuesday 22 August, 2:00pm to 3:30pm – Sector leadership
Register your interest
To join us, please complete our registration form before 5pm, Sunday 6 August.
We’ll be in touch after registration closes to confirm attendance.
If you'd like to discuss anything before registering, email the Procurement for the future team.
Next generation collaborative contracting
This session builds on discussions from previous CoLab events to further refine the proposed framework. We’d like your input on how you see the framework operating and what considerations we may be overlooking.
The proposed approaches for running a collaborative contract are:
- a lead agency would resource and lead the contract.
- NZGP supports a lead agency with guidance and resource across the procurement lifecycle.
- NZGP leads the contract.
We’ll be running an early demonstration of our upcoming Document Builder tool. This tool will eventually provide automated legal templates that are up to date and legally compliant. It will guide users to where they need to enter specific information.
The potential benefits of the project include:
- Less time spent on admin tasks and legal review
- A level of configuration to templates
- It’ll be quicker and easier to create consistent legal documents
- Automated templates that will be accessible on procurement.govt.nz.
In this session, we’ll be showing the tool in its current developmental stage to get system input on how the tool might be used and what other offerings might be valuable in future.
We’re currently mapping the construction sector ecosystem. This includes who the stakeholders are, how they interact, where they sit in the sector.
In this session, we’d like your input to:
- Validate our ecosystem mapping
- Identify potential risks in our mapping
- Help refine the project's draft service design.
Your feedback will be used to finalise our service design as we continue to develop sector leadership.