New Zealand Government Procurement (NZGP) has launched a new All-of-Government (AoG) Rental Vehicles contract.
This contract replaces the existing contract expiring on 2 March 2019. The start date for the new AoG Rental Vehicles contract is 3 March 2019. Through four nationwide providers, the contract gives agencies full flexibility to book rental vehicles with the provider that best meets their needs at any given time.
There will be three categories of Rental Vehicles:
- General Rentals and Commercial Rentals (available from 3 March 2019)
- Less-Than-One-Day Rentals (available later in the year).
The new contract offers:
- low emission vehicles priced comparably to petrol and diesel alternatives
- increased savings for agencies compared to the previous contract
- a wider range of light commercial vehicles through the four panel providers eg utility vehicles, minibuses, cargo vans, and trucks that require a car licence only.
Read more about the new Rental vehicles contract.