All printed material including collateral:
- Publications (guides, brochures, magazines, reports, external forms)
- Printed Stationery (letterhead, business cards, envelopes (some), internal forms, name badges, desk plates)
- Collateral such as branded pens, drink bottles, t-shirts and bags
- Company branded items
- Processes necessary to finalise artwork
- Processes necessary to approve printed proofs
- Processes necessary to order printed material including online tools
- Processes necessary to pay for printed material that is not vendor owned, but held in stock by vendor.
Warehousing and distribution
Includes services that support the management of organising or holding printed product:
- Warehouse management services and systems, including online ordering catalogue
- Stock/Mailhouse Inventory Management for agreed ranges for products for each Participating Agency
- Processes necessary to facilitate a pull and pay range of products for each Participating Agency (through a ‘vendor owned’ and/or ‘customer owned’ stock approach)
- Stock requisitioning systems and processed from the warehouse to the delivery site (online)
- Distribution to national (and international) locations.
Includes the end to end process for managing non-variable data mail-out campaigns as requested. This may include a combination of:
- Receipt of data address file, or print ready PDF files
- Insert of the print material into envelopes
- Flow-wrapping of the printed material
- Boxing printed material for dispatch (either post or courier)
- Print of addresses either directly onto the envelope; or onto labels for adhesion to flow-wrapped product
- Preparation of the mail-out as per the NZ Post bulk mail standards
- Lodgement of the mail with NZ Post.
In addition to the non-variable Mailhouse Services, the following variable data services are covered:
- Receive and print variable data files
- Manage the data file for a number of different mail-outs that may be contained within the file (different letterhead, forms to be included etc.)
- Generate the barcodes from data
- Manage Mailhouse Inventory requirements with the warehouse.
Digital asset management
Services in-scope are solely limited to Digital Asset Management for Print and Related Services. Other asset management or content management services are not covered by this contract.
Key deliverables include:
- High level of security
- Customer Service
- Project-management and archive capabilities
- Preference for loud computing options
- Version control
- Storing and cross-referencing to usage within publications
- Managing licencing requirements
- Metadata information