We are amending a number of All-of-Government (AoG) contracts, along with a syndicated agreement, to reflect changes to the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985 (the Act).
The GST Act now sets out a more general requirement to provide and keep “taxable supply information”, being a set of records to evidence a transaction in order to make/support expense claims. These changes allow a wider range of invoicing practices to be adopted (eg e-invoicing systems), rather than just requiring a single prescribed “tax invoice” document.
We’ve changed the following collaborative agreements to reflect this legislative change:
- AoG Rental vehicles agreement
- AoG Risk financing and insurance intermediary services agreement
- AoG Travel management services agreement
- AoG Office supplies agreement
- AoG Electricity and associated services agreement
- AoG IT hardware agreement
- Syndicated panel agreement for media monitoring services.
Please refer to our Notice of Variation below for further details.
If you have any questions about this change, email Government Procurement.