We recommend that all parties discuss and agree the project scope as part of the development of a Project Initiation Document (PID) and the MoU. A copy of the PID template is available for mandated agencies. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead agency deliverables
- Project management tools and documentation as per the lead agency’s internal templates, eg Project Plans, PIDs, Risk registers, Business Case.
- Establish governance structures in agreement with participating agencies.
- Monthly reports across all workstreams - ICT, construction, design and communication.
- Technical design documentation for the fit-out.
- Procurement documentation for goods and services for the building.
- Legal agreements specifically for the building. This includes development agreements, the lease, MoU, and the co-location agreement.
- Facilities management scope, plan and resources for ongoing building management, with supporting documentation.
- Change management plan specifically for the building - with support from GPG if needed.
- Adaptation of change toolkit collateral - with support from GPG if needed.
- Communication plan and collateral for the project that can be used by each agency, including user guides.
- Communication with local cluster representatives.
- Combined induction training for systems and security operations.
- Security escalation response requirements for heightened security threat levels.
- Establishment of staff engagement structures in agreement with participating agencies
- Moving day support activities at a building level, with the scope agreed with partner agencies.
- Building opening and ceremony.
- Standard operating procedures for shared ICT components.
Participating agency deliverables
- Approval processes as agreed with lead agency for key project, financial and design decisions.
- Ensure local cluster reps communicate key project information and changes to their people.
- Hold additional staff sessions on the project.
- Decluttering activities.
- Moving logistics, including declutter days, move related communications, migration plans, and contracting a moving company.
- Move day support. The scope for this should be agreed with all participating agencies with regards to IT help, ergonomic assessments and other welcome activities.
- Staff any resource changes resulting from the facilities management plan for the building.
- Additional deliverables as agreed by the Operational Group.