Registering your school
If you wish to register your interest around the all-of-government (AoG) programme:
- Fill in the information in the registration form below.
You will need to provide some small details about your school so that we can keep on our records, such as address, school size and principal name.
- Don’t forget to click on the acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) before submitting your registration.
- The primary contact you have identified will soon receive access to inSource, a secure, web-based library of the most up-to-date information on All-of-Government contracts on our website. You will be able to login, view and download current supplier catalogues, contact details, pricing, calculators, and other contract management tools.
Please note: This is a read only library and you cannot place orders for goods from the library
Is my school eligible?
Accessing these preferential government rates comes with some restrictions and added commitments:
- All fully integrated and partially integrated State Schools are eligible to sign up on a voluntary basis. Schools are required to purchase from the panel providers for the goods that are listed on the AoG catalogue for the contracts they have signed up for.
- If a supplier cannot meet your specific requirements then schools can continue to purchase these items separately.
- AoG contracts are available for schools to purchase items that will be used in the classroom and in the running of the school. The goods must not be on-sold to pupils.
This is an online library of up-to-date information on AoG contracts. You can view the downloaded information for your contract management purposes. You cannot place orders for the goods that you need through this area.