We're seeking information on agencies' procurement of construction consultancy services to help us shape a possible All-of-Government solution.
This week we issued a survey requesting information on how agencies procure construction consultants, like architects, engineers, quantity surveyors and project managers.
This information will help us assess the best All-of-Government solution for agencies, helping simplify the process of engaging and managing suppliers for construction projects.
We're keen to hear your views on a number of areas including:
- how often your agency engages these services
- what specialised services are required by your agency
- how much is spent and whether supplier discounts are offered
- what can be done to improve construction consultancy overall.
Your feedback will help us to review whether a construction consultancy solution is needed, and if so, design a solution that meets agency needs and delivers value for money.
If you would like us to contact you about construction consultancy, or if you have not received our email requesting you to complete our survey, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be seeking suppliers’ views on what a good construction consulting solution looks like in the coming months. Once we have the survey results we will be able to describe spend habits and volumes, making for more focused engagement and be a better use of your time.
In the meantime, you may want to give some thought to the following questions:
- What are your top three things you want any construction consulting solution for government agencies to include?
- If you could change any two things about the way government agencies carry out construction consultancy procurement, what would they be and why?
If you would like us to contact you when we have the government agency data, or you want to offer your perspective on the two questions above, please email us on email@example.com.