We have updated and refreshed our suite of RFx templates to be more practical and easy-to-use.
Some of the key changes include:
- New edition of the Government Procurement Rules,
- broader outcome priorities,
- compliance with employment standards,
- better incorporation of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015,
- updates and changes based on agency and user feedback,
- updates to reflect the new Privacy Act 2020, and
- additional guidance for agencies and suppliers/ providers to complete the forms.
We have also updated the government model contract (GMC) to reflect the Privacy Act 2020.
We’re currently working on a contract automation tool, which will include both RFx and GMC templates. We expect to complete this project later this year, so stay tuned for further updates.
Government model RFx templates are standardised templates intended to cover the majority of tenders that an agency undertakes. They set a standard for balanced contracting between government buyers and suppliers and contribute to better practice.