The Property Consultancy Services panel refresh is now complete, resulting in a further 25 providers joining the panel.
The Property Consultancy Services common capability contract now has 40 property consultancy providers on the panel, providing agencies with more choice and access to a wider range of expertise and services.
The sub-categories have increased from six to seven, and now include:
- Property Advisory (22 Providers)
- Property Management (11 Providers)
- Property Planning (9 Providers)
- Market Rental Valuation (11 Providers)
- Other Valuation (9 Providers)
- Workplace Strategy (13 Providers)
- Workplace Change Management (10 Providers)
The Government Property Group undertook this panel review following feedback from stakeholders and providers.
Read more about Property Consultancy Services.