The Procurement Functional Leaders Group (PFLG) was recently formed to discuss key challenges and opportunities for procurement across government.
The first meeting of this group was held at the start of May 2019. The first two meetings of this group focused on how to harness the enthusiasm around strategic procurement leadership opportunities, and discussing priorities, including developing a New Zealand Government Procurement Strategy.
The members of Procurement Functional Leaders Group (PFLG) are:
- Andrea Morton, Kainga Ora
- Chris Webb, GCDO, Government ICT Functional Lead
- David Rees, The University of Auckland
- Greg Williams, Pharmac
- Jazz Singh, Auckland Council
- John Ivil, New Zealand Government Procurement and Property
- Julie Robertson, Department of Corrections
- Laurence Pidcock, Ministry of Education
- Mark Richards, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Nikolas Cheals, Accident Compensation Corporation
- Paul Howard, New Zealand Defence Force
- Paul Simonsen, Department of Conservation
Over time, New Zealand Government Procurement and Property plans to publish the high level discussion topics from these meetings on our website.
If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact Margaret Pearson.