New Zealand Government Procurement is leading a project to refresh its suite of ‘request for X’ (RFx) templates. These templates are for government procurement and support sourcing goods and services. The purpose of the templates is to support good practice and efficiency in sourcing.
The objective of the project is to ensure the RFx templates:
- are current
- easy to use for all audiences/users (including by the use of plain English)
- improve the sourcing process for government agencies and supplier/providers
- are aligned with the legislative changes including Health and Safety at Work 2015 Act
- help achieve the Government’s broader outcomes priorities
- reflect web accessibility standards
- are ready for contract automation
We are holding formal workshops with a number of people from across agencies in late January, early February 2020 to feedback on what they like/do not like about the templates.
You are warmly invited to give your feedback about the templates via email. Tell us about how and when you use the templates and what you like/do not like about them.
Email the Procurement team your (free text) feedback or any enquiries by 14 February 2020.