Are you passionate about improving the capability of procurement across government?
Can you contribute to our vision of a procurement workforce that can deliver world-leading government procurement? Are you interested in networking with like-minded people?
We are seeking expressions of interest from public sector procurement leaders to form a Community of Practice. This group will share their knowledge and expertise to help redevelop the current ‘All of Government common process model’ for procurement.
As part of the wider procurement review, we need to re-examine the current model being used by government agencies. We need to ensure its fit for purpose, sets the standard for best practice and incorporates the digital ecosystem currently under development.
You need to be:
- an experienced procurement practitioner or manager
- available for six workshops, two to three hours (max), at a frequency to be agreed with members
- committed to the stewardship of procurement knowledge
- a system-motivated thinker
- keen to put your mark on this new model.
If you are interested in becoming a member of this Community of Practice, email your expression of interest to our PFLG Coordinator by 12 July 2022.